Join Oasis for their Annual General Meeting which includes refreshments and a quiz!
Oasis Project /Plymouth Foodbank Annual Meeting
6.00pm Monday 25th February 2019
At Oasis Project, 28 Manor Street, Stonehouse, Plymouth PL1 1TW
Refreshments at 6.00pm for 6.30pm start
Come and find out how the centre has helped people move on.
Have a go at our quiz and win a prize.
- Introduction, prayer and apologies plus approval of 2018 minutes
- Financial reports by Treasurers Oasis (Eunice Halliday) and Foodbank (Les Deering)
- Appointment of Independent Examiners
- Resignations/Elections to the management committees
- Stories and project updates by clients, staff and Plymouth Foodbank North
We hope people will stay to chat, look at old photos and admire art work produced by the art group
Nominations for the Foodbank management committee to be received by the 16th February 2019 in writing to Wendy Clift (can be emailed via firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to the address above.)
Nominations for the Oasis management committee to be sent to Eunice Halliday and received by 16th February 2019 (can be emailed via email@example.com or sent to address above.)
Nominations forms are available from the centre – just ring 01752 254981 or speak to Eunice Halliday or Maria Mills.