Union Corner is a space for the local community to come together for events, workshops and to try out new ideas to improve the local area. Find our how we created this space.
- 1 – 4pm Together cookery and photography run by Fotonow
- 4 – 5pm come along and learn Tai Chi with Trevor, classes cost max £3 per session – the more that come the cheaper the class! All ages and abilities welcome
- 9- 12.30pm Tea, Toast and Treats… Stonehouse Timebank, Plymouth Community Homes and Devon and Cornwall Housing host a free drop-in.
- 12-2pm Corner Soup Pop in, get a bowl of soup and have a chat. Free or by donation.
- 5.30 – 7.30pm Cubs
- 9-11.30am Mum’s for Change starts 14th March
- 1-3pm Corner Soup Pop in, get a bowl of soup and have a chat. Free or by donation.
- 2.30 – 4.30pm Stonehouse Timebank pop in for a free cuppa, homemade goodies and do some gardening.
- 10 – 12.30pm – PADS (Plymouth Anxiety and Depression Support Group) run by Kerry McManus who says “Are you like me and struggle day to day with your mental health? Would you like to meet others that are going through similar day to day issues in an informal setting? Why not join us for a chat and coffee?”
- 12 – 2pm Corner Soup Pop in, get a bowl of soup and have a chat. Free or by donation.
- 7 – 9pm Every other Thursday Samba Band practice with Tom.
- Wednesday’s 9-11.30am Mum’s For Change from 14th March
- Brand New Workshops in partnership with On Course, Plymouth
Use the space!
Union Corner is available to book, £10 per hour, £5 for residents who want to try something new in the community or £50 per day.
If you would like to use the space please get in touch!