Union Corner is a space for the local community to come together for events, workshops and to try out new ideas to improve the local area. Find our how we created this space.
- 1 – 4pm Together cookery and photography run by Fotonow
- 4 – 5pm come along and learn Tai Chi with Trevor, classes cost max £3 per session – the more that come the cheaper the class! All ages and abilities welcome
- 9- 12.30pm Tea, Toast and Treats… Stonehouse Timebank, Plymouth Community Homes and Devon and Cornwall Housing host a free drop-in.
- 12-2pm Corner Soup Pop in, get a bowl of soup and have a chat. Free or by donation.
- 9-11.30am Mum’s for Change
- 1-3pm Corner Soup Pop in, get a bowl of soup and have a chat. Free or by donation.
- 2.30 – 4.30pm Stonehouse Timebank pop in for a free cuppa, homemade goodies and do some gardening.
- 10 – 12.30pm – PADS (Plymouth Anxiety and Depression Support Group) run by Kerry McManus who says “Are you like me and struggle day to day with your mental health? Would you like to meet others that are going through similar day to day issues in an informal setting? Why not join us for a chat and coffee?”
- 12 – 2pm Corner Soup Pop in, get a bowl of soup and have a chat. Free or by donation.
- 7 – 9pm Every other Thursday Samba Band practice with Tom.
Whats on this month!
- 100 Homes are hosting a Tea, Share and Tell workshop on Sat 31st March 1-4pm. Pop in and share your photos & stories from the past.
Workshops: In partnership with On Course we are starting 6 week courses to book a place call Laura on 07756405396- 10 person per course max.
- Starting Monday 16th April 9.30-11.30am– Beginner Guitar Lessons. Bring your own guitar or we will try to beg or borrow one for you.
- Starting Wednesday 18th April 6.30-8.30pm– Creative Up-cycling. Bring along items no bigger than 1m x 1m or we can supply some items to upcycle for Union Corner.
Use the space!
Union Corner is available to book, £10 per hour, £25 half day or £50 full day for organisations. If your a local person who has an idea you want to get off the ground you can hire Union Corner on a trial basis for free and then from £5 per hour, £12.50 half day and £25 full day.
We really appreciate all the people and organisations who support Union Corner and
if you would like to use the space please get in touch!